Ravensearch is a leading Recruitment Agency placing people within the M&E Industry.
Package negotiable depending on experience
Wigan (Projects are all North West based, mainly Manchester)
Our Client is a very reputable and growing M&E Building Services contractor.
They are currently on the lookout for experienced Mechanical Supervisors for their Mechanical division, who could typically run commercial and industrial mechanical projects between £500K and £5m M&E value.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years in mechanical supervisors role.
LOCATION: North West projects
SECTOR: Commercial, Industrial, Education & High rise residential
* Supervision of Mechanical installations including Heating, Chilled Water, Hot/Cold Water, Drainage & Gas.
* Assistance in the delivery of Mechanical Projects, whilst coordinating with the electrical department and construction team.
* Ability to supervise a team of in house plumbers, pipefitters and improvers
* Liaison and control over sub-contract Supervisors for ductwork, thermal insulation, air conditioning, incoming gas / water supplies & compressed air.
* Be able to carry out, edit and review: Quality Assurance inspections and reports, tool box talks, time sheets, and other project documents.
* Be able to review specifications, drawings and reports to ensure compliance and programme.
* Production and reviewing of risk assessments and method statements.
* Attend site meetings which may include progress and health and safety.
* Organising materials and sub-contractors.
* Relevant City & Guilds or NVQ plumbing/pipework/heating qualifications
* CSCS Card, Driving License (essential)
* SMSTS (essential)
* Fire aid (preferred but not essential)
The Ideal Candidate:
You should have a strong work ethic, be willing to constantly develop your skills and be able to communicate effectively with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a thriving business dedicated to continued success and growth.
Applications will be shortlisted quickly and interviews organised ASAP for suitable candidates
Van & Benefits
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000