Ravensearch is a leading recruitment agency specialising in placing people within the M&E industry.
Mechanical Project Manager
£50K-£60K + benefits
M&E / fit out Contractor
Our client is a reputable M&E & Fit out contractor based in Manchester. Due to consistent success and growth they are now looking for an experienced Mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, pipework) Project Manager to join their team.
They are a relatively young company so there will be lots of scope to progress as they continue to grow. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to be a keystone in the growth of the company.
You must have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. Ability to take ownership of all aspects relating to project management including tackling problems head on and taking them from identification through to resolve. Understanding the financial aspects of a project is essential.
Attributes / Key Skills:
• Ability to work independently and within Project Team
• Excellent management and organisational skills
• Ability to take ownership of problems from identification through to resolution.
• Organising and management of mechanical services projects within a commercial environment.
• Developing and expanding on existing relationships with client base to help secure additional works, including quoting opportunities as required.
• Ensuring works are completed in line with the health and safety policy
• Managing engineers and sub-contractors
• Costing variations to projects
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately communicated to relevant stakeholders and managed in-line with the company quality policy.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project including Project Planning, Co-ordination & Execution, Project Commissioning & Handover
• Regular internal reviews of projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a thriving business dedicated to continued success and growth.
Applications will be shortlisted quickly and interviews organised ASAP for suitable candidates
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000