Working for one of the UK and Europe's leading Facilities Management / Building Maintenance Companies. As a company they specialise in maintaining large prestigious buildings. They trade throughout the UK and Europe and turnover excess of £3 Billion annually in the UK alone. The company can offer long term job stability with the chance of real career progression and personal development.
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work at a Static Site. This is a Permanant fulltime position working
Shifts 4 on 4 off – 2 days, 2 nights
The main duties and responsibilities are:-
• To carry out repair works where applicable.
• To carry out minor installation works where applicable.
• To ensure that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with legislation, British Standards, manufacturer instructions, specification and Health & Safety regulations.
• To ensure that all accreditations/qualifications are up to date
• To ensure paperwork is legible and fully completed for each job, clearly identifying further action and any Health & Safety concerns.
• To ensure maintenance activities are completed within the agreed allocated time scales.
Full UK driving licence
UK Safety Passport (CSCS)
Educated to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent in a building services discipline.
Applicable qualifications to meet industry standard requirements of either electrical/mechanical legislation
At least 3 years at a similar level or equivalent
Good knowledge of statutory compliance and standards
Knowledge of current technical standards in relation to Fire Alarm Systems, Generators, Electrical Services, HVAC and Water Systems Treatment.
Knowledge of Lifts and associated services
IOSH/Nebosh managing safely 3/5 day or equivalent
Experience of using or working with a CAFM system and PDA’s
ILM 2/3 or similar qualification
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call (phone number removed)
Offerd Salary0- £15,000