Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 – £34,000
Days – No Nights or Weekends,
McIver Knight have partnered with a company in the Oldham area which have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company in the Oldham area.
The business is currently going through a period of growth and is looking to increase their maintenance department to cope with the increase in production.
This is a great opportunity for the right mechanical maintenance engineer to join a business that will invest in its engineers and provides excellent training and development.
Skills required for the Mechanical Engineer position:
* Pipework, steam, welding and fabrication experience
* Experience on Rubber mixers and mills / heavy industry would also be ideal.
* Full driving licence and use of a car for occasional travel between locations.
The features and benefits of working here are:
* Working for an expanding business that invests in engineers.
* Excellent support, training and development programs.
* A chance to work with a variety of machinery which expands your experience.
* A sociable shift pattern with no nights or weekends.
Other Benefits: Healthcare, 25 days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Free Parking.
If you would like to find out more, or feel you have the skills and experienced required for the role then please forward your CV to Dylan Robinson at McIver Knight without delay – Alternatively, you can call the office
Pension, Holidays, Healthcare
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000