Our client, based in the North Manchester, area require an experienced Design Engineer who is proficient in using Autodesk Inventor 3D.
The role is permanent and the starting salary will be in the region of 40-44k per annum + overtime paid at standard rate for additional hours worked. There is also an annual company productivity bonus, which as an example, will be approximately £2000 this year.
Our client manufacture components and equipment for the Food industry and you will be sole Design Engineer, so therefore must be competent in working alone. Experience of working within process flow manufacturing and having an understanding of sheet metal processes would be beneficial.
Hours of work are 8-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8-1 on a Friday. Overtime paid at standard time outside of these hours.
The role is based in the North East area of Greater Manchester & commutable from Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Littleborough, Bolton, Middleton, Failsworth & Ashton-u-Lyne.
* Produce and update detailed fabrication GA drawings from preliminary to approval.
* Preparing shop floor 2D & 3D drawings for the manufacturing team using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor software.
* Preparing and ordering laser cut parts for manufacture.
* Working with sheet metal development for bespoke products as per our client specifications.
* Preparing 3D model for R & D.
* Preparing works order for all project components.
* Liaising with client and supplier.
* Liaise with and provide support to the engineers and management regarding drawings.
Experience & Skills:
* Essential to be an experienced user of AUTOCAD INVENTOR 2D & 3D.
* Previous experience within an engineering or manufacturing company.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work on own initiative (unsupervised) to
* Qualified within a relevant discipline within Design AND/OR mechanical engineering.
* Must have a minimum of 5-10 years full time working experience within design.
* Knowledge of process engineering and or sheet metal would be an advantage.
If you feel you are well suited to the Mechanical Design Engineer Position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
annual bonus + Overtime
Offerd Salary0- £15,000