Location: Central Manchester
Free Onsite Car park facility
Salary: £20k – £25k basic + OTE (£35k)
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Sales and Marketing assistant – Immediate start- Full training provided
Here at Pearl Scan Solutions we have an exciting opening within our sales and marketing team. We are looking for an individual to dive into a new industry or to push their skills further whilst working with some of the UK’s most well-known brands/organisations.
With an emphasis on training and development, we focus more on the individual rather than background or experience. We will provide the step on the ladder to kick start a career in a niche sales and marketing industry.
Criteria for a Sales and Marketing assistant:
* Developing a strong skill set in sales and marketing.
* Confidence to work independently and as part of a team
* A willingness to learn and develop
* Someone with great time management and relationship-building skills.
* Good telephone communication skills.
* Someone with a creative mindset.
Support sales and marketing operations by producing, compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused. Dealing directly with customers and providing quotations on ad hoc requests and following through the enquiry to completion.
* Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
* Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
* Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
* Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
* To support the Business Development Team in delivering publicity, general marketing and promotional campaigns, raising the profile of the business across a wide range of specialist and general media and with the production of on-line marketing communications.
* Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects and online activity.
* Support sales presentations by assembling proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability literature.
* Support sales by taking inbound sales calls and provide quotations to prospective clients.
* Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
* Works with marketing and sales team members to coordinate ad campaigns
* Prepare mailers/downloadable content and brochures by formatting content and graphics.
* Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
* Perform administrative duties as required by the Business Development Team in support of its operations, this may involve assisting other departments as and when required.
* Managing our website LiveChat system and all interactions.
Submit your CV to us if you think you would be perfect for the role and tell us why 🙂
Pearl Scan Group is an equal opportunities employer
M3, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000