My client based in Manchester are recruiting for a Marketing Executive who is confident in a wide range of marketing aspects. This role includes assisting the commercial team to expand into new sectors. You will need to be competent at reporting on the success of marketing activities whilst gaining leads and potential customers. Focusing on both customer engagement and retention, the successful candidate will be confident in managing a marketing budget whilst assisting with the overall marketing strategy.
* Successfully devise and deliver marketing campaigns.
* Use both digital marketing and social media tools to engage with customers and influence decision makers.
* Identify key target markets and strategies in which to reach them.
* Prepare, manage, co-ordinate and contribute to the marketing plan and work within the marketing budget.
* Produce presentations, updates and information within a marketing report for manageras and directors.
* Manage press communications and delivery across all media.
* Prepare all sales / marketing documentation for seminars / events / corporate literature / tender submissions and other marketing support.
* Follow up ‘dormant’ customers and re-engage interest.
* Attend tradeshows / networking events / other events (where appropriate) to raise awareness of and gain competitor research.
* Use of Salesforce to prepare a complete marketing database and contact tool for the sales team. Handover qualified leads as a direct result of marketing
* Coordinate events / seminars / exhibitions as per the marketing plan
* Create digital newsletters for customers which raises awareness.
* Coordinate and manage PPC, SEO, LinkedIn campaigns
* Must possess Chartered Marketing qualification with proven success in a marketing role within a similar service led industry.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills and creativity.
* Understanding of the ROI (Return on Investment) in Marketing.
* Possess a hunger and passion to succeed, to be the best, to always be on the lookout for the next opportunity within marketing.
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Hootsuite (or similar) is desirable.
* A proactive approach with the ability to organise own workload, plan and achieve the marketing goals set by the business.
* High level of customer service / building relationships.
* Proven success working alongside and contributing within a sales team.
* Private healthcare
* Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
* Generous holiday entitlement, with extra holidays after a qualifying period, plus holiday buy-back scheme
* Loyalty bonus scheme
* Staff referral scheme
* Professional training and development
* Sports & Social
* Charity fundraising events
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Trafford Park, Trafford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000