World Class Defence Organisation based in Bolton is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Project Manager on an initial 6 or 12 month contract.
The department are looking for a candidate with a good level of experience of working as a Project Manager, Project Engineer or Project Coordinator. A Defence or Aerospace background would be a nice to have.
Contract Duration: 6 or 12 Months initially and then ongoing thereafter
Hourly Rate: The Company are offering excellent rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Manufacturing Project Manager Job Description:
Provide support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence. Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance.
* Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
* Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
* Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
* Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
* Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
* Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
* A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
* Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
Skills and Experience:
Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000