On behalf of our client in the Rochdale area, we are looking to appoint a Manufacturing Administrator on a temp to perm basis.
A full UK driving licence is needed for this role as candidates will be required to commute between sites around Rochdale.
Hours of work – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8am- 1pm
Rate of pay £9.50 – £10 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities
– On a daily basis candidates will be required to check and process the internal order book for requirements
– Be able to input data across various in house systems
– Assisting the supervisor with any administration tasks
– Stock control via in house computer systems
Knowledge & Experience
– Strong Administration / Data experience . Preferably from a transport / production / logistics background
– Ability to liaise with multi sites on a daily basis
– Excellent written / oral communication skills
– Excellent PC skills
There are other opportunities within the company for progression once candidates have successfully passed a probation period.
This is an immediate starting role.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to or by calling Natalie on (phone number removed).
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs
Offerd Salary0- £15,000