Managing Recruitment Consultant – Hospitality
Search Consultancy are looking to invest in our Hospitality Division, we are looking for talented and experienced recruiters keen to build out a permanent desk. The Hospitality industry has suffered more than most over the last 12 months however it will bounce back and Search want to ensure we are ready to provide the market with an exceptional recruitment service when our clients are in a position to hire.
You must be an experienced recruiter with a strong track record within the Hospitality industry. Search Consultancy operates nationwide and as such this role could be based in any one of our sites. Search Hospitality provide a recruitment service to a wide range of clients including hotel, bars & restaurants (specifically national operators), contract catering, events, education and care. You will become an expert in your market and be a truly consultant recruitment partner to your clients and candidates.
We are keen to expand our Hospitality division, if you are looking for progression and the opportunity to build and manage a team this role gives you a genuine platform for your professional development.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Recruiter, you would focus on permanent roles within the hospitality sector. Your territory is vast and as such you could carve out a business which suits your skills and passion.
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
* All the tools to ensure your success, including access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Craig Walker as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Plus car, uncapped commission
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000