A fantastic opportunity for an Established Management Accountant to join a hardworking team based in Bolton!
The organisation is an ever-growing Insurance Broker where they are continuously acquiring businesses and creating new opportunities.
They are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated team player who has several years’ experience working in a busy environment, previously within Insurance would be preferable.
Day to Day responsibilities:
* Experience using management accounting packages
* Taking accounts to trial balance and beyond
* Accruals and prepayments
* Ability to post complex journals eg payroll
* P&L analysis and balance sheet review, comparing current year actuals to budget and prior year and investigating balances
* Reconciliation of intercompany balances
* Producing and submitting VAT returns
* Bank reporting which includes assisting with consolidation journals
* Annual budgets
* Ad hoc office account supplier negotiation and investigating unexpected / unusual invoices
* Credit control
Additional employment benefits are as follows:
* Healthcare Individual
* 25 days holiday per annum.
* Gym Allowance
If you enjoy working in a fast paced busy environment where no two days are the same, please feel free to make an application
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000