Our client designs, manufactures and supports world-class continuous compounding solutions for highly filled, temperature sensitive applications/ We are currently assisting they key client to secure a Maintenance Electrician to join their established team in Lancashire.
Key Skills required of the Maintenance Electrician:
* Time Served Maintenance Electrician with at least 5 years post apprentice experience
* 18th Edition Qualification
* Fault Finding including using CNC controls, Fanuc, Heidenhein, Siemens, Allen Bradley
* Project work involving electrical design
* PLC experience
* Overhead Cranes experience
* Confident with electrical drawings
* NVQ Level 3 or ONC in Electrical Engineering
* Safety badges – working at height, safe isolation, MEWP, IPAF
My client are offering an excellent package to the successful Maintenance Electrician. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within this role and the company.
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical Ltd for immediate consideration
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000