Our successful client based in Leigh are currently looking for a maintenance assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. You will be assisting the facilities manager in planned preventative maintenance of the facility to provide visitors with a quality experience.
What’s in it for me?
* Competitive salary of £18,933.
* Job stability.
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
* Private pension.
* Assist in the overall management of the facility and equipment.
* Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of contract specifications for maintenance.
* Ensure day to day operational efficiency of all plant and equipment.
* Assist on event days to ensure services and facilities operate effectively and safely.
* Assist with the preparation, implementation, and monitoring of weekly, monthly and annual maintenance programmes.
* Ensuring tasks are completed within the relevant timescales.
* Safe working practices.
* Working closely with contractors, internal staff, and members of the public.
What skills do I need?
* Experience within a maintenance position.
* A formal trade qualification would be beneficial however not essential.
* Any additional qualifications would be beneficial such as first aid, manual handling, health and safety etc.
* Full UK driving license would be beneficial.
Working Hours: Between 7am- 7pm Monday- Friday on a rota, must be flexible to work overtime as and when required on evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please Apply now for immediate consideration
WN7, Leigh, Borough of Wigan
Offerd Salary0- £15,000