Are you seeking a varied, busy and rewarding role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Operations Administrator to join our friendly team at Destiny Foods in Gorton, Manchester!
We are seeking a competent new member of the team who will be involved in logistical planning, customer service, delivery scheduling and logistical data analysis and reporting.
Logistics Operation Administrator Job description:
As Logistics Operations Administrator you will ensure the efficient and effective running of the first class delivery services we offer to all our customers
As well as helping to provide an excellent service to our Customers both internally and externally you will be responsible for:
* Booking deliveries time windows with customers.
* Planning bulk deliveries ensuring customer requirements are achieved.
* Collating and management of the entire Logistics KPI suite.
* Ensuring all the correct paperwork attached to deliveries is completed, collated and submitted.
* Dealing with Driver queries throughout the day and reporting any issues.
* Assisting with the planning of driver routes via our route planning system.
* Managing a busy & ever-changing transport planner.
* Dealing with visitors seeking Logistical assistance.
* Collating info from many various reports and inputting onto a Database.
* Working as a link between the internal sales team, the external sales teams and the Logistics department.
* Management of all documentation attached to the Logistics department.
* Management of all reporting processes.
* Collating monthly reports and present to senior management.
What we need from you:
The ability to build a rapport with our internal and external customers is of upmost important.
We need a bubbly personality who wants to learn and grow with our ever-changing business.
* Transport or Logistical data and office experience.
* Customer service experience.
* Excellent computer skills, primarily in Microsoft Excel, Office and Word.
* Experience of delivery route planning software.
* Experience of a live TMS.
* Experience of an electronic POD system.
* Drive and motivation.
* Display a methodical approach.
* Ability to multitask.
* Good attention to detail.
* Delivery on commitment.
* Experience of Transport legalities.
* Previous experience in a D1 for D2 Transport environment.
* Understanding of Frozen Food service.
* 25 days paid holidays.
* Free on-site parking
* Staff Sales
We can’t wait to meet you!
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to be successful within this role then click on apply today forwarding a recent copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
M18, Openshaw, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000