Logistics Coordinator – Manufacturing/Distribution
7.30am – 16:00pm (1pm finish Friday)
I'm recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a reputable business who pride themselves of exceptional service and who have developed strong relationships of 30+ years!
The successful candidate will be responsible for consolidating overseas shipments, recording goods received, and requesting bookings from Customer Booking Departments. Dispatching goods through to invoicing. Liaise with 3rd party warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Point of contact for freight forwarders, responsible for the consolidating of any shipments under a Full Container Load (FCL)
* GRN goods in transit onto system
* Receipt goods received and dispatch goods using the Prima system.
* Advise goods to customers and prepare consignment notes for various carriers.
* Monitor Customers required booking dates.
* Attend the 3rd party Warehouse and the Manchester office at least fortnightly to complete onsite checks and resolve any issues
* Monitor weekly the balance of dispatch report and remove styles off Prima software that are complete
* Zero down stock when requested by the Account Teams
Background and experience;
* Experience working in a similar role
* Strong IT skills, particularly MS word and excel
* Experience liaising with Freight companies, customers and 3rd party warehouse
* Understanding, knowledge and experience processing stock movements and goods-in
* Strong customer service experience and can build relationships easily
* Full UK driver’s license
If you would like to be considered for this role and have the relevant experience, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion Recruitment
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Offerd Salary0- £15,000