Legionella Risk Assessor
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor and Water Hygiene Engineer to join our dedicated team which works remotely in the Greater Manchester area. The role is varied and can involve visiting multiple sites each day to undertake water system monitoring and legionella risk assessments.
Reporting into the Regional Services Manager your key responsibilities as Legionella Risk Assessor are:
* Undertake site risk assessment surveys of domestic water services in accordance with L8 requirements
* Produce reports detailing remedial actions and maintenance regime for clients
* Undertake routine maintenance activities as instructed and temperature recording regimes
* Descaling and cleaning of shower heads/sprays
* Cleaning and disinfecting of cold water
* Servicing of thermostatic mixer valves
* City in Guilds Legionella in Hot & Cold Water Systems
* At least 4 years’ experience of working within the water hygiene industry with good knowledge of hot and cold water system operation and demand
* Able to prioritise multiple and varied challenging situations
* Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
* Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
* Clear and confident communication skills
* Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
* Willing to work away from home
* Full Clean Driving Licence
Note: The work will include the use of ladders & can be physically demanding at times, but full Health & Safety training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will receive on-going training and support to enable them to achieve their goals and become the best in their field.
At Rock Compliance we believe our people are central to the success of our business. It is through this team spirit, known as Team Rock, that we believe that we can create innovative solutions to our clients’ problems.
We operate in Scotland, the North West, West and East Midlands, South West, South Wales, Home Counties and London.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and in line with GDPR.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000