Search Human Resources is currently partnering a leading City Centre based Financial Services organisation to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor on a part time basis (3 or 4 days). This is a 12 month fixed term contract. Salary is up to £30,000 FTE
Reporting into the Learning and Development Manager and being part of a wider HR team you will help deliver a wide range of learning activities.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Creating and delivering learning content
* Organising and facilitating training for the organisation
* Communicating with the employees through a number of social media channels
* Promote learning activities through out the business
* Be a subject matter expert on all things learning
* Support the L&D Manager and the wider HR Team with key projects
The suitable candidate for this role will be a passionate learning expert and have experience of operating at an advisor level. Ideally you would have operated in a fast paced FS organisation although this is not essential.
If you are interested in this role please email (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000