Lead Account Support Officer
Established in 1994, Axis Security has grown to become one of the UK’s leading security companies. Axis Security offers a wide range of professional security services which include manned guarding, reception services,mobile patrols, key holding, remote monitoring, andsecurity systems.
Axis Security are an award-winning provider, having been named Security Guarding Company of the Year at the 2011, 2013, 2014, 2018 and 2020 Security Excellence Awards (SEA).
Axis Security also won the award for ACS Champion of the year in 2013 for its commitment to raising standards and creating a safer environment.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunities’ employer and abide by the ‘Working Time Directive’.
Job Title and Location:
Lead Account Support Officer – Northwest (Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes, Blackpool, Bentham)
Travelling by own car to security assignments across the North West area, predominantly Greater Manchester but would be expected to get to Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes, Blackpool, Bentham with mileage paid after the first 10 miles at 45p per mile.
Sites include; commercial properties, office buildings, industrial/manufacturing, business parks, mobile patrols (possibly), shopping centres and retail.
Complying with Assignment Instructions to protect staff and customers from acts of intimidation or violence, and to ensure the client’s premises and property are protected from criminal activity. Provide a high standard of customer service, thus maintaining the good reputation of Axis Security.
We seek to fill these positions immediately
£10 per hour minimum. Paid monthly
Minimum contract of 40 hours per week, however up to 60 hours per week available, depending upon availability. Working any days to a maximum of 5days out of 7 (Monday to Sunday days or night).
6 months probationary period
We are looking for applicants to provide security guarding support to diverse range of assignments across the North West area, including retail, commercial, corporate, reception, mobile patrol and response.
Assignments mainly located in Greater Manchester area and outskirts of Manchester (Mileage paid at 45p per mile for outside of Greater Manchester after the first 10 miles there and back)
Must have a flexible approach to work as will be covering employee holidays, sickness and customer extra cover requests. Full UK Driving License, as some of the assignments require use of a Company vehicle.
Full site training will be provided.
Our Security Officers are required to comply with the ‘Assignment Instructions’ in order to provide a safe and secure environment. They must show a high visibility security presence, but also have a warm friendly welcoming manner to all who attend the site.
Axis Benefits Inc –
* Axis are a Wagestream provider (access your wages immediately after earning).
* Qualified Company Sick Pay
* Axis help towards the cost of renewing your SIA Licence
* Access to Axis retail discounts/offers
* Access to Axis Academy (online training programs)
* Annual leave (based on amount of work complete. Maximum of 28 days per year, pro rata)
* Double time on applicable public bank holidays
* Punctuality:- Arrives before the shift start time, books on duty and is active on site at the shift start time, complying with ‘Assignment Instructions’.
* Communication:- Is polite at all times, demonstrates quality customer service, has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Escalates any issues of concern or risk to the relevant management.
* Deters Crime:- Appears focused and alert, seeks to identify potential risks and takes action to mitigate any threat.
* Maintains DOB:- Completes an entry for each day, documents licence declaration, records breaks and all relevant daily operational information.
Dress Code:- Is dressed in required uniform including correct shoes. Maintains good personal hygiene and cleanliness of uniform
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria:
* Be smart and well presented at all times
* Have previous experience in the security industry
* Have an DS/CP SIA licence (CCTV licences and First Aid are a bonus)
* Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ ethos
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be able to provide the highest standard in customer service
* Have previous experience in the customer service / security industry
* Be flexible and reliable to meet the role requirements
* Have a calm personality capable of controlling difficult situations
* Be able to work without supervision and also as a member of a team
* Have a full five year checkable work history and current valid passport
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request:
* SIA DS/CP Licence
* Full current valid passport
* Visa (if relevant)
* Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address
* Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
* Proof of National Insurance Number
* Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000