An exciting opportunity has become available for a Ladieswear Multi Product Designer, working on a wide range of clothing as part of a team designing eye catching clothing aimed at the Younger end of the market, designing for customers including Asos, Boohoo, New Look, Quiz etc.
The role offers excellent prospects for development and the ideal candidate will have previous experience designing ladieswear across a wide range of product areas dresses, tops, playsuits and interest in or experience of designing knitwear and outerwear would be advantageous
* Designing key and new ladieswear shapes.
* Assisting the Senior Designer.
* Identifying key / commercial trends and comp shopping.
* Liaising with fabric, print and trim suppliers.
* Photographing samples.
* Ensuring critical paths / key deadlines are kept to.
* Creating designs, technical packs and mood boards using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Attending meetings with the customer and also liaising with the customer on email.
* Working as part of a busy design team.
* Must have 2 years experience.
* Strong Pattern cutting skills
* Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Keen eye for colour and style.
* Ladieswear experience is essential.
* Excellent quality of work along with speed and efficiency.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000