KS2 Teacher – Leigh
Milk Education are working with a primary school in Leigh to assist them with employing a temporary full time year 5 teacher working in a class with 27 pupils. This role will commence as soon as possible and will be an on-going role until Thur 22nd July 2021.
The school are looking for someone who can provide an exciting and innovaive teaching environment within the year 5 class and there will also be full time support from a Teaching Assistant in the class.
They are looking for someone who has previous KS2 experience and someone who can commit to the role longer if required.
* KS2 Teacher working in a year 5 class
* Teaching the year 5 National Curriculum to a class of 27 pupils
* Provide planning for the Teaching Assistant to work with smaller groups
* To be available to work as soon as possible in an on-going position
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous KS2 teaching experience
* An innovative personality with strong behaviour management
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Room Leader LEVEL 3 on 02/04/2023 Full Time
English Teacher on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 02/04/2023 Full Time
EYFS Teaching Assistant, SEN 1:1 on 02/04/2023 Full Time
EYFS Outreach worker needed ASAP on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Maths Teacher on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Dyslexia and Spld Tutor – Bolton on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Recruitment Assessor on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Teaching Assistants on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Trainee Driving Instructor Course on 02/04/2023 Full Time