Would working within in an upper Key Stage Two class in a large Primary School in Bolton appeal to you? Are you passionate about engaging and inspiring young learners? Can you make lessons fun and dynamic so that the children perform to the best of their ability?
This is a large Primary Church School in central Bolton where the Head Teacher has a real drive for achievement and works hard with parents. You will be joining an amazing team of teachers who all want the best for the Children that attend the School.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
* Close to public transport links and on site parking.
* The school has excellent resources and facilities available.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Guiding the children across the School to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Taking an active part in departmental meetings and whole school training events.
* Preparing for and attending parents' evening.
* Preparing end of year of reports
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000