Job Title: Key Account Manager – Food, Pharma & Light Industries
Location: Manchester HQ – With Nationwide Site visits
Salary: Competitive + Bonus, company car, company credit card & expenses account, Private Health Insurance.
Rullion are acting exclusively on behalf Armstrong International, who is a private, fifth-generation family-owned company with over 3,000 employees and representatives serving in the world. As thermal utility experts, Armstrong International's goal is to improve energy efficiency and safety for their customers in order to help them achieve carbon reduction pledges.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who will join their UK team, to serve their UK customer base in the Food, Pharmaceutical & General Industry Markets.
England, Wales & Southern Scotland with a focus on multi-site key accounts.
– To represent ARMSTRONG INTERNATIONAL UK as the technical and commercial authority within their market.
– Maintain existing customer relationships and partnerships.
– Expand our key account portfolio through targeted prospecting actions, in line with the EMEA Market Managers identified accounts and through personal identification and prospection of major national accounts.
– Promote ARMSTRONG UK products and services and execute specific strategies in line with the EMEA strategic plan.
– Engage with the EMEA & UK service teams and actively seek out engineering studies and turnkey opportunities.
– Develop new and maintain existing framework agreements and service contracts.
– Maintain and regularly update the company CRM database.
The Right Candidate:
Will have a passion for working in the industrial sector and understand the responsibility of helping customers reach their climate pledges and improving safety and efficiency. You will be hardworking, talented and conscientious – able to embrace the Armstrong vision of 'Create an enjoyable experience for every customer, partner and employee.'
The ideal candidate will be based in the north of England and ideally within 2 hours of their office in East Manchester. Further requirements below;
– Minimum 10 years' experience of technical sales within the Food, Pharma or General Industry markets with experience or understanding of thermal systems.
– Experience in service approach and long sales process cycle.
– Understanding of the UK industrial sector and technology.
– Knowledge of utility networks (steam, hot water, and refrigeration) is a plus.
– Well organised, methodical and can work independently
– A good communicator and have good ICT tools skills.
– Have a driving licence
At the heart of Armstrong International is a warm and generous culture, alive with creativity, intelligence and inspiration. To learn more about this fantastic opportunity please apply through the link provided or contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ.
We have 1st stage interview placeholders confirmed for wk/comm the 14th June. Good luck!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000