My client is one of the UK’s most well-established financial solutions providers. Established 14 years ago, they provide ethical and customer focused financial management plans. They are fully FCA licensed, and we are looking to add to our expanding team. We love to promote internally, meaning there are great career progression prospects.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of the personal insolvency industry, an ability to think of solutions to problems and be proactive with a positive outlook and a 'can-do' attitude.
* To answer and respond to inbound telephone calls from clients and ensure a positive customer experience;
* Manage inbound and outbound email communications with clients
* Manage daily diary allocation to completion
* Preparing post-appointment documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing insolvency procedures.
* Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in an efficient manner while giving clients good customer service.
* Provide advice on all aspects of the post-appointment IVA process
* Excellent knowledge and experience of the Insolvency Industry;
* Experience handling Variation Reviews and/or Annual Reviews;
* Excellent telephone handling skills;
* Strong time management skills;
* Reliable and professional;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Strong communicator;
* Ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team;
* Good standard of English, both spoken and written;
* Market Leading basic based on experience
* Healthcare Plan and additional staff wellbeing programme
* Ongoing training and development
* Excellent working environment and team culture
* Excellent on-site facilities
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000