IT Support Analyst, 1st and 2nd Line Support, Professional Services, Blue Chip Company, Manchester
IT Support Analyst with solid 1st and 2nd Line experience required to work for a Law Firm in Central Manchester. The Service Desk operates as the front line of IT customer engagement and delivers support and assistance across a varied portfolio of IT systems and services. The IT Support Analyst will be able to deliver support in an efficient, positive, helpful, and enthusiastic manner which will be critical to achieving success in the role.
Despite how the role is described below, it is not essential for you to come from a Legal IT background, or Professional Services for that matter! As long as you are a solid, experienced IT Support Analyst / Engineer with energy, enthusiasm and you have a good background working for reputable companies, we want to talk to you!!! Read on for more details…
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* 1st and 2nd line support, prioritising calls and escalating them where necessary, ensuring that service levels are maintained.
* Ensuring that each support call is dealt with promptly, efficiently, and professionally.
* Entering details into the call logging system, ensuring timely resolution of problems.
* Providing remote (e.g. telephone) technical support to the firm's internal users of computer applications and hardware.
* Experience in providing support in commonly used systems and applications.
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Adobe DC
* Remote Access (VPN, Citrix, 2FA Technologies)
* Mobile Device Management
* Microsoft Teams
* Anti-virus technologies
* Windows 10
* Citrix XenDesktop
* Microsoft M365 Cloud Services
* IaaS and SaaS environments
* Previous experience of supporting systems found in Legal firms is desirable but not essential
* Have experience of supporting users remotely (RDP, Remote Assistance, TeamViewer).
* Owning the call from inception to closure, ensuring that customers are regularly kept aware of progress on their issues.
* Provide desk side support to users where necessary.
* Meeting room setups and understanding of relevant equipment.
* Responsible for adding to and maintaining the internal Knowledge Base and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, with all-round knowledge of desktop hardware and laptops.
* Experience of all core Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to see tasks through to completion
* ITIL qualification.
* Experience of supporting products typically utilised in a legal firm.
* Familiar with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
Key communication and Relationships:
* Reports to the Service Desk Lead
* Works alongside the Service Desk team, Applications Support Analysts and Training team
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (606)
Technical Architect on 22/03/2023 Full Time
NET developer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
1st Line / Service Desk Analyst on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Principal Software Engineer – Lead Developer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
IT Technical Support Analyst on 22/03/2023 Full Time
IT Technician (No experience needed!) on 22/03/2023 Full Time
C# .NET Developer / Back End Developer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Software Developer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Python Data Engineer (Remote Working) on 22/03/2023 Full Time