Trafford Housing Trust is in the early stages of delivering an exciting 2 year programme of digital transformation, encompassing projects including:
* Digital online services for customers
* Electronic document & records management
* Multiple website projects
* Phase 2 of a Dynamics 365 CRM implementation in our Sales team
* Phase 2 of the implementation of a Multi-channel Contact Centre system
* A number of in-house built applications & integrations
* Strategic review of our software / applications estate and opportunities to align applications to our parent company, L&Q
To lead the delivery of this change, we are looking recruit a Product Owner to join our ICT Change Team.The team works on a mixture of 3rd party applications, software development and infrastructure projects and take on a number of roles depending on the project (e.g. Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Product Owner, Systems/Solutions Analyst, Business Analyst, Tester).This role will specialise in projects around the development of in-house built applications, solution design work and systems integration projects.However, the aim is that each member of the team will specialise in certain technology areas and/or project roles but that we also take on projects outside of our comfort zones so you will also have the opportunity to manage infrastructure and 3rd party applications projects.
* Experience delivering software development and/or systems integration projects.
* Has demonstrable experience of managing projects and delivering business benefit, demonstrating initiative and commerciality in achieving results.
* Confronts and works through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency, and leveraging understanding of key business drivers
* Able to manage a portfolio of projects concurrently. Flexible and willing to multi-task, with the ability to deal with a range of issues and conflicting demands and work to deadlines.
* Comfortable working with both agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
* Technically minded but can deliver systems that create business and / or customer value.
* Solutions focused – can breakdown technical barriers to solve problems and find creative solutions to functional requirements.
* Quickly analyses complex problems, sees connections / trends, and works against the right priorities.
* Able to act as a translator between technical professionals and end users to make sure that user requirements, business context/benefits and technical barriers are understood by all stakeholders.
* Strong verbal & written communication skills, with an ability to put complex concepts and arguments across clearly in a variety of formats.
* Able to build and maintain strong on-going relationships across a cross-functional project team.
* Experience working in a business analysis or product owner role.
* Experience using project management tools such as Azure Devops and Trello.
* Experience appraising systems options, designing solutions and running procurement processes.
* Able to read, understand and translate technical documentation such as API documentation.
* Where possible we prefer to look to the Microsoft Stack so experience with one or more of Sharepoint (especially for document management), Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform would be advantageous.
Closing Date: 14th June 2021
Interviews: 18th – 21st June 2021
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West.As a social enterprise, we are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
We have recently joined the L&Q Group in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the North West. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT’s team and track record.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies.We offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
* Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
* Access to Westfield Health Plan
* Annual leave allowance of 31 days per annum
We’re actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve
M33, Sale, Trafford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000