Once again we are working with one of our valued partners within the Insurance sector. With new growth plans with the reopening of the economy they are looking for an Insurance Advisor to join their growing team in South Manchester.
If you enjoy –
– A lovely working environment
– Hybrid working practices
– 9-5.30 – no late nights or weekends
– Dealing with inbound only calls
– A great salary package – £19,000-£21,000 basic with £25,000 OTE
As an Insurance Advisor you will be responsible for dealing with inbound calls from customers about a renewal or new quote. The quotes you will be dealing with are Sports Insurance or another Insurance product that may cover hobbies or personal items.
The clientele are specific in what they need and simply want a good level of service from an Insurance Advisor who will guide them through the process.
What you won't have to do as an Insurance Advisor :
– Cold call
– Generate leads
– Work weekends or late nights
– Take work home with you
– Deal with complaints
What you will receive as an Insurance Advisor :
– Unrivalled training and support to make you a product expert
– Joining a stable firm who have retained staff during a difficult period
– Being part of an amazing work place culture with the added benefit of hybrid working.
If this sounds like the right career move for you, apply with your latest CV and a consultant will be in touch to arrange an interview for this Insurance Advisor vacancy
bonus, hybrid working
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000