In line with our expansion plans we have an excellent opportunity to join our Installation team as an Installation Production Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience in, and detailed knowledge of, tail lift & fridge installation ideally within truck and trailer. You will be reporting to the Installation Manager ensuring we deliver the highest level of quality installations on all vehicles.
A key function of the role would be to ensure the productivity of the installation facility and engineers. To ensure the engineering resource is managed in the most efficient and effective manner. Looking at the efficiencies of the install times to deliver cost advantages whilst increasing profitability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Develops and implements production policies and procedures.
* Establishes priorities to ensure manufacturing team works most efficiently.
* Addresses production problems as they arise.
* Makes recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs.
* Manages the efforts of manufacturing workers in the workshop.
* Creating a safe culture team working ethos working towards Zero Harm.
* Working with the Ashton Install team managing the installation of all refrigeration and ancillary equipment.
* Creating a “One Team” approach with our installation facility team members whilst developing processes to make sustainable cost reductions where possible without compromising quality or service.
* Evaluate alternative ways of working to accommodate the annual peaks and troughs of the industry.
* Working with the Install Manager to look for alternative solutions for resources within installations to supplement the workforce when needed.
* To review the installation schedules daily, weekly and monthly ensuring adequate resources are put in place.
* Being always mindful of ISO9002 standards and health and safety considerations and requirements. To ensure the quality of the build is kept to a high standard and to investigate and review any subsequent failures that may arise.
* Willingness to challenge the status quo and be unafraid of change.
* Ensure there is a regular audit schedule is in place for tools, equipment, and vans to protect the company assets.
* Ensure that all team members always follow and comply with all company policies and procedures upholding the disciplinary process when required
Offerd Salary0- £15,000