Our client based in Wigan is looking for an Inspection Engineer to cover the north of England and Southern Scotland.
The Inspection Engineer duties will include:
– carrying out servicing, inspection and minor repair of heavy plant machinery and equipment at customer premises or on company site
– diagnose specific fault issues and action
– return all warranty and other returned parts clean and ontime ensuring correct process
– provide product demonstrations to potential customers
The ideal Inspection Engineer will need:
– a satifactory completion of an apprenticeship/NVQ Level 3 in heavy plant machinery
The Inspection Engineer role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Competitive salary and company van, mobile phone and laptop.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000