Injection Moulding Process Technician
* Very competitive rate of pay dependent on experience.
* Permanent position
* Onsite parking
* 31 days annual holiday
* Healthcare benefits
* Company pension scheme
* Profit related bonus’s.
Are you an experienced Injection Moulding technician looking for that next step into team management with a successful company in Rochdale who design and manufacture highly technical products?
* Set and operate automated Thermoset and Injection moulding machines.
* Make necessary adjustments and/or minor mechanical repairs to the machines.
* Producing high quality parts involving quality control checks to maintain customer requirements.
* Perform mould changes and set ups as required within scheduled mould change timeframes.
* Coordinate mould set-up activities with production schedules to minimize downtime and maximize production efficiencies.
* Troubleshoot moulding process issues (flash, short-shots, sinks, splay, etc)
* Have you previously worked in Plastics Technology or equivalent and/or at least five years related experience?
* Mechanically inclined with experience in mould servicing/strip down clean etc
Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Forklift truck desirable but not necessary as training will be given.
* Excellent attention to details required for reading and precision measuring instruments used in the inspection of parts?
* Driven and ambitious looking for further career development.
To apply please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of TRF Ltd
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000