Import / Export Coordinator required. Our client are a global supplier of transport and logistics solutions who deal with air, sea, and road freight. The client boasts a low turnover of staff and are a sociable company based in Heywood, Manchester. Following continued business success and significant client demand, this organisation is ready to expand their Logistics team to further support their growth.
As an Import and Export Coordinator, you will be responsible for the preparation of import and export documentation to help transport your client's goods to-and-from Europe. Day to day, you will liaise with a variety of hauliers and carriers to obtain quotes and the necessary information to be able to move goods from A to B. In this Import/Export Logistics role, you will prepare and manage transit documentation to ensure a smooth logistics process from the UK to Europe.
Import / Export Coordinator – Position Overview
* Handling starts to finish shipments for all modes of transport.
* Arranging import and export operations
* Arranging payment of freight
* Maintaining communication clients through all phases of shipment journey
* Liaise regularly with overseas offices partners, agents & clients.
* Liaise with warehouse dept. to ensure goods are booked into the warehouse prior to arrival.
* Prepare & provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment standard operating procedures.
Import / Export Coordinator – Position remuneration
* Salary £28,000 – £32,000 (Dependant on experience)
* Regular performance related pay rises.
* Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 or 08:00 – 17:00
* 28 days holiday, including bank, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service.
* Excellent long term career prospects
* Death in service policy
* Private health care
* Parking on site
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000