Due to continued expansion, our prestigious financial services practice in Bury is looking for a IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner who wants to progress their career.
Study packages, full training packages and career progression are available.
Do you have a degree in Finance / Accountancy or Banking? This progressive company are willing to train, develop and advance Finance Graduates with a fantastic career plan.
The ideal Trainee Paraplanner / IFA Administrator will also have 6 months experience within a Financial Services company, or a have a keen interest in the industry.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
You will be joining an experienced Paraplanning team who will offer guidance and support although some basic knowledge and experience is essential. The client will also offer further study support for your ongoing development. The client offers a range of advice in areas of investments, tax planning and pensions.
* Supporting IFA with administrative duties
* Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs
* Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
* Ensure all incoming client communications are handled promptly
* Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication
Please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Jennifer at Square Peg Associates to discuss the role further
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000