Your new company
I am currently working with a well-established company, who have consistently delivered a high quality service, enabling them to make a global presence. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry and work with some reputable, well- known clients. My client is a global advanced textiles and materials processing company. They pride themselves on having formed a solid foundation to conduct themselves together, as a team to shape the culture and character of the company. This ever growing business has a fantastic opportunity for a driven and experience Health and Safety professional to join there team.
Your new role
As the HSE Co-ordinator you will report to the Plant Manager and be the appointed person for all Health, Safety and Environmental matters whilst driving improvements through the business. Your responsibilities will include:
* The appointed lead for the site for all Health, Safety and Environment matters.
* Manage and drive improvements of ISO systems.
* Implementation and support HSE Management Systems.
* Carry out HSE Internal and External Audits and reports.
* Embed the implementation of Global Health, Safety, Environment, Quality Systems and Security Initiatives throughout the business.
* Be the key contact on waste and energy use and climate change agreement.
* Ensure the business is upto date with the current Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
* Review, amend Health & Safety policies as and when required.
* Report on all HSE Performance with Plant manager.
* Promote safe working practices across the site.
* Provide HSE support and guidance to all levels of the business.
* Produce and present HSE information, providing reports in senior meetings.
* Ensure compliant with Fire Safety.
* Develop and deliver bespoke training to all levels of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for someone who has experience in a similar role, across manufacturing. To be considered you will hold a NEBOSH general certificate. Having an ISO auditor qualification is desirable. You will be Health and Safety compliant and have experience in managing projects and working on the site floor engaging with staff. Having a flexible approach but a known presence with attention to detail and can-do attitude will help you progress in this role to the best of your ability.
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £30,000, standard holiday allowance plus bank holiday. There also other generous internal benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000