HR Front Door Project Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Pay rate: £39,880 – £43,857
Our local government client has a requirement for an interim HR Project Manager to assist with the implementation and development of a new front door within Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Project Manager.
The duties/key requirements for the role are:
* Development of current intranet to ensure it is fit for purpose and includes full range of hr info, toolkits and templates
* Setting up a small scale call centre/call centre activity, integrating processes and introducing CRM systems (for the user and customer) to improve customer experience
* Experience of integrating payroll/recruitment/transactional hr teams
* Strong project management skills
* Experience of managing matrix teams
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
* A dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
* An easy registration process (all done online)
* Referral schemes and incentives
* Ongoing compliance managed for you
* Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from Manchester, Rochdale, Oldham, Liverpool, Skelmersdale, Wigan, Warrington, Bolton, Altrincham, Cheadle, Stockport, St Helens, Widnes, Ashton under Lyme, Stretford, Bury, Leigh, Blackburn, Preston
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000