We are currently recruiting for experienced qualified HR Consultants for Local Government based in Trafford
Main Purpose of the Job:
To help support and provide the strategic interface between HR and schools/Directorates to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective front line delivery in services.
1. To work in partnership with Schools, Service Managers, Directors and Clients to provide professional customer focused HR advice, coaching and solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and organisational change processes.
2. To support the work of HR Business Partners to ensure efficient processes are in place to manage staff resources efficiently and effectively, through the transformation of the Council.
3. To manage the expectations of Managers and Directors in Services and broker services from the GM Shared Services or Workforce and Core Strategy Team.
4. To establish working relationships with Managers and ensure that they are enabled to manage their teams more effectively.
5. To support the Business Partners, HR Core Team and Shared Service Centre Managers to improve HR service delivery and the development and implementation of HR policies.
6. To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered.
7. To provide project management support and HR expertise to specific workforce related projects.
These position are available immediately and they are full time working Monday to Friday. Pay rate is £20.00 per hour
Offerd Salary0- £15,000