HR Advisor (part time) – Wigan – £28000 – £30,000 pro rata
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified HR Advisor to join the HR Dept (Wigan & Manchester) team.
HR Dept (Wigan and Manchester) are an award winning, successful outsourced HR support and employment law advisory business that are working with over 100 local companies, from solicitors, marketing agencies to GP Practices.
The successful HR Advisor will ideally have experience of working in the HR industry rather than being an in-house HR professional, although not essential. The role would be providing employment advice to a wide range of clients and also would include one day per week based on a clients site in Manchester City Centre, one day in the Ashton in Makerfield Office and one day working from home!
This is a part time position of 22.5 hours per week based on 3 full days. (scope to increase to full time)
Salary is based on FTE of £28000-£30000 depending on experience.
Employees benefit from a health cashback and discount scheme, death in service, income protection and a day off for your birthday!
The successful HR Advisor will have experience in the following areas:
* Employee relations e.g. performance management, attendance management, disciplinaries
* Recruitment – writing and placing job adverts, sifting, interviewing etc
* Policy development / employee handbooks
* Drafting contracts of employment
* Delivering people strategy
You will also have:
* Excellent telephone and written skills
* Experienced with MS365 applications
* Great attention to detail
* Team player
* Confident to present to clients
* Ability to challenge effectively
* Flexible in hours to be worked
* Have UK drivers license and own transport
The successful HR Advisor will have CIPD (minimum level 5) qualification and have a sound understanding of the Employment Rights Act 1996, Transfer of Undertakings (protection of employment) 2017, and the Equality Act 2010
This is a fantastic working environment with excellent team spirit!
If you’ve got what it takes, then we’d love to hear from you
WN4, Bryn, Borough of Wigan
Offerd Salary0- £15,000