Milk Education are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work at a Primary school in the South of Manchester. You will be working across Key Stages 1 & 2 providing intervention and small group support to pupils of varying abilities and leading the whole class at certain periods.
You will be required to lead small groups of pupils and be confident teaching across all key stages. It is essential that you have previous experience differentiating work to suit all ability levels as this role will involve working with both lower ability groups as well as gifted and talented pupils.
The role is to start as soon as possible on a 6 week temporary basis with a view to continue longer into the new academic year.
Applicants will need to possess:
* HLTA qualification (Level 4, PGCE)
* The ability to develop positive relationships with staff and students alike
* Strong behaviour management skills
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively, submit your application via the link below
Offerd Salary0- £15,000