Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) required- Wigan
MILK Education are looking for an experienced HLTA to work at a Primary school in Wigan. You will be working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 providing support to the class teachers covering their PPA and undertaking intervention groups. You will be given a weekly timetable so you know where you will be working each week.
You will be required to lead small groups of pupils undertaking interventions to children with varying needs and must be confident working across all key stages. It is essential that you have previous experience differentiating work to suit all ability levels as this role will involve working with both lower ability groups as well as gifted and talented pupils.
The role is to start after May half term on Monday 7th June 2021 and will continue until Thursday 21st July 2021. This role is a temporary short-term position but there may be the opportunity for this role to be extended into the new academic year. This could potentially commence again in September 2021 with a view to continue longer.
* HLTA qualification or a Teacher qualification
* The ability to deliver the National Curriculum across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
* To develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
* Strong behaviour management skills
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience of working as a HLTA or Teacher
* An innovative personality with strong behaviour management
* Hold a relevant HLTA or teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
Offerd Salary0- £15,000