c£27,500 Per Annum Class 2 Driver
FULL Driver CPC REQUIRED
The role will require you to deliver various vehicle types (in particular HGV and Cranes) on behalf of a local vehicle hire company around Manchester; driving to customers’ depots/businesses or home addresses (you will be followed through by someone in a car to return you to the depot or catch the train/bus if in a central location – No trade plating!)
The role will also involve valeting the various vehicles in between their hire customers. Approximately 40% of your time will be in the yard getting the vehicles looking pristine and therefore requires someone who is in good health and is physically able to climb in and out of the trucks/vans with ease.
You will be required to fill out 'check sheets' at drop-off and 'pick up' to report any existing/new damages so clear handwriting is essential.
The company has been established for over half a century, it is a family run business that employs around 150 people across 6 depots in the North/South-West of England. The company has been awarded an ISO 9001 accreditation – adding to their continued commitment to providing a quality service to both customers and employees.
All hours worked above 40 are paid at time and a half and any hours worked before 7:00 am are at double time
CLASS 2 License Holders – hourly rates breakdown:
* 40 hours x £9.54 = £381.60 x 52 weeks = £19,843.20
* 7.5 hours x £14.31 = £107.33 x 52 weeks = £5,580.90
* + 10 weeks x £57.24 (4 hours every fifth Saturday at time and a half £14.31) = £572.40
* + 2 hours average non-compulsory overtime available each week at £14.31 per hour x 52 weeks = £1,488.24
TOTAL Average Earnings Per Annum = £27,484.74
* Standard hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (30 mins unpaid break) + Every fifth Saturday morning 8:00 am until 12:00 pm
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, holidays will increase by an additional day every 2 years of service, up to a maximum of 25 days
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000