Our client is an FCA regulated FinTech company that provides secure, convenient and inclusive cross-border remittance and payment services to users worldwide. With the upgrading of technical capabilities such as blockchain and AI Risk Control they believe that they can provide lower costs, faster, more secure and more economical remittance payments for global users.
They are now looking to grow the business within several new verticals but concentrating initially on the Education and Medical sectors with other sectors to follow.
To help them deliver their future goals they now have an immediate vacancy for a Head of Sales and the role will involve the following:
1) Delivering and maintaining a sales strategy.
2) Recruitment and training of key staff.
3) Development of sales within allocated business sectors.
4) Defining of key metrics within areas of sales within the business.
5) Management of lead generation/sales campaigns.
6) Tracking all activities and opportunities.
7) Building relationships and attending meetings with key decision makers.
8) Monitoring, mentoring and development of personnel.
9) Channel management within other financial institutions.
10) Exploring market opportunities initially within the education and medical sectors.
Candidates applying for this role should have a strong sales management background within a similar FinTech organisation and they should have experience within the cross border payments sector. Experience within money transfer, FX, banking and fund management would also be advantageous.
There will be a high basic salary on other plus a bonus scheme and there maybe a possibility to have share options in the future.
Please send your cv to Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment via the apply button
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000