A fantastic opportunity for a well-established Head of Digital Marketing to join a profitable and sustainable business, enhancing the brand’s sporting heritage and developing it into a contemporary, yet classically inspired sports brand relevant to today’s style conscious consumer.
You will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the digital marketing strategy across the UK, Europe, Scandinavia & Middle East. You will be responsible for customer acquisition/retention and traffic generation online to ensure maximum sales, ROI and effective CPA are achieved.
Further duties of the role will include:
* Execution of all digital marketing, driving traffic and conversion through PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display & Paid Social.
* Ensuring business targets for ROI and customer acquisition metrics are met and reported on for all channels across our territory
* Providing recommendations to the owners of the business on the most effective ways to drive new customer acquisitions in owned territories.
* Devising and implementation of growth strategies across all markets, ensuring that all digital channels work simultaneously to drive brand growth and achieving acquisition targets.
* Communicating actions to the owners on a weekly basis and ensuring these are then followed up.
* Contributing to ‘out of the box’ thinking to identify potential new platforms that maintain market-leading use of digital marketing.
* Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
* Working with the Sales Director to create and implement a CRM for the company
The ideal candidate:
Will have at least two years’ experience working in a digital marketing environment and will have gained experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels. You will have a good track record of delivering ROI and effective customer acquisition cost on digital marketing spend.
You will be tenacious, self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels with an inquisitive and innovative approach. Good communication skills are essential as is a flexible working approach. You will take pride in your work and have a positive can-do attitude. Your attention to detail and quality control will be critical to success in this role.
* Strategic experience in a fast-paced B2C or agency environment
* Experience developing digital customer growth in new markets
* Effective communications and influencing skills
* Experience in using Google Analytics & Adwords
* Effective planning, organisational and time management skills
* A good understanding of how to use Facebook and Instagram Ads
1. 20 days holiday per year
2. Birthday off
3. Office closed between Christmas and New Year
4. Paid mobile phone for work and reasonable personal use
5. Discretionary bonus scheme
If you enjoy working in a fastpaced busy environment where no two days are the same, please feel free to make an application
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000