40 hours per week
Van & Fuel Card
Are you looking to work for a well established contractor who has various contracts varying from Social Housing to University contracts.
As the Groundworker you will be responsible for:
· Paving/slabbing and associated works
· Drainage, construction and repairs associated to drainage/blockages works
· Fencing works and repairs
· Dismantling brickwork
· Gutter cleans and minor repairs to rain water goods
· Garden clearance/landscaping
· Assist trade colleagues to undertake their roles
In order to be eligible for the Groundworker role you must:
· The ability to travel efficiently from location to location
· Demonstrable experience of ground works.
· Experience of fencing & slabbing.
· Experience of working in a customer facing service.
· The ability to work to tight timescales in order to meet the demands of customers and the business.
· Have no more than 6 points on your licence
In Return you will receive:
· £16.50 per hour + van + fuel
· Perm opportunity available after the 12 weeks
If you are interested in applying or discussing the Groundworker role or to discuss any of our other roles, please get in touch with Luke Clarke on (phone number removed)
Van & Fuel Card
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (682)
Working Foreman on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Site Engineer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Scaffolder on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Electrical Improvers on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Grondworker x 2 on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Design Manager on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Heritage window fitter/handyman on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Senior Quantity Surveyor on 22/03/2023 Full Time