Working for the UKs leading supplier to the ministry of justice as well as the car park industry throughout the UK providing Installation groundworks and support.
As part of the role you will get a company vehicle as well as a fuel card. Contracted hours are 45 however time is counted from leaving home. There is plenty of overtime available on top of this due to the demand for the work that the company has experienced recently.
You must have the following to apply for this role:
NRSWA Streetworks cert as well as an Excavator ticket CPCS. The role will require groundwork operations as well as some driving of the excavator.
The company however have stated that this role could involve 4 night stays in hotels throughout the UK as the work is carried out nationwide for which you would be paid hotel accommodation and expenses as well as:
* Overtime available at time and a half/double time Sundays
* 23 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
* Mobile phone
* Expenses and accommodation paid when working away
* Tools provided
* Opportunities to take additional training (e.g. working at height, CSCS etc.)
* Home based with flexible working hours
We look forward to your application and welcoming you to a great company family
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000