40 hours per week
£16 Per Hour + van + fuel card
Are you looking to work on a key Social Housing Maintenance contract? If you are looking for long term work and to a part of a team, we have a Groundworker opportunity for you to be a part of a high value Social Housing contract.
As the Groundworker you will be responsible for:
· Paving/slabbing and associated works
· Drainage, construction and repairs associated to drainage/blockages works
· Fencing works and repairs
· Dismantling brickwork
· Gutter cleans and minor repairs to rain water goods
· Garden clearance/landscaping
· Assist trade colleagues to undertake their roles
In order to be eligible for the Groundworker role you must:
· The ability to travel efficiently from location to location
· Demonstrable experience of ground works.
· Experience of fencing & slabbing.
· Experience of working in a customer facing service.
· The ability to work to tight timescales in order to meet the demands of customers and the business.
· Have no more than 6 points on your licence
In Return you will receive:
· £16.50 per hour + van + fuel
· Perm opporunity available after the 12 weeks
If you are interested in applying or discussing the Groundworker role or to discuss any of our other roles, please get in touch with Caitlyn Willis on (phone number removed)
Company Van + Fuel Card
Offerd Salary0- £15,000