Our client is a leading Mens and Ladies Fashion brand who are seeking for a talented Graphic Designer with the ability to deliver design projects on both digital and printed mediums.
You will be reporting to and working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and wider marketing team.
You should be able to create immaculate and fashion credible design work that maintains a synergy across multiple platforms.
You will need to be enthusiastic and positive about developing innovative solutions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE : –
* Highly skilled within Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, Excellent practical design skills, including layout and typography for web and print.
* Experience in producing, art working and delivering a range of printed materials including packaging, magazine designs, leaflets and other printed/tangible media.
* An understanding of website functionality and information architecture, including an understanding of wireframes and mock-ups.
* Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of digital and social media marketing with an interest in new & emerging trends.
* Experience with creating and working to brand guidelines and style guides is a plus.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to positively solve problems.
* Open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
* Lots of positive energy and great team spirit is key
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000