~ Mon-Fri ~ 9:30am-6:00pm ~ NO WEEKENDS ~ Discounts across a range of different interests, including shopping, technology, cinema and much more ~ Health Insurance ~
Our clients marketing team is expanding, and we are on the look out for a Graphic Designer.
As a company they offer bespoke communication solutions for both businesses and consumers. You’ll be reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer and Head of Marketing, but on a day to day basis working closely with the Marketing Executive on a wide variety of marketing activities across mainly their consumer brand, but also collaborating on larger projects for their business brand.
* Ensure that the correct process is followed for every design project, from concept to completion
* Ensure that the relevant stakeholder has provided a clear brief for the project
* Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to advise stakeholders about design style, format, print production and project timescales
* Be a guardian for the company’s brands, ensuring that our guidelines are applied in all activities
* Work closely with the Marketing Executive to design and deliver a wide range of materials including brochures, landing pages, emails, print adverts and online collateral
* Prepare draft materials based on an agreed brief and work through any amends in a timely manner
* Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
* Min of 3 years’ experience of working in an in-house creative department or creative agency
* High-level of familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop Experience with Adobe AfterEffects
* Exceptional creativity and innovation
* A perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.
KEYWORDS: Graphic Design; Campaigns; Digital & Social Media; Adobe Creative Suite; Creative; Adobe AfterEffects; Illustrator and Photoshop; InDesign; Adbobe
M7 0AA, Broughton, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000