Morson Projects are a reputable multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with over 40 years’ experience across the UK and overseas. Our highly qualified engineering teams deliver capability and experience across numerous engineering disciplines, enabling the provision of complete end-to-end project management, design and delivery services to our valued long-term client partnerships. We support our clients across five key sectors: Aerospace & Defence; Nuclear; Power & Renewable Energy; Industrial & Process and Infrastructure & Transportation.
The Graduate/Trainee would act in a very much project coordination type capacity, liaising with various internal teams to extract data and information to write high quality bids and tenders for the organisation. This role would be well suited to a graduate with excellent communication skills and who is confident in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
This role will be working within the wider business development team with excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
* Assist in identifying potential projects through utilising marketing information and tender portals.
* Maintenance of supplier details held within databases.
* Liaise with the Business Development Director to ensure opportunities are appropriately pursued.
* Assist with meeting existing and new client contacts to probe and understand their needs
* Apply for and complete subcontractor and HSQE questionnaires.
* Provide marketing information, competitor analysis, industry intelligence research and back ground information in relation to future bid opportunities
* Work with the bid process to support the delivery of high-quality tender materials.
* Support the creation and maintenance of a library of bid response materials.
* Have a good capability of being able to understand a tender question, and then be able to assemble a structured answer which provides both a technical response which is written in the context of the company strategy, values and unique selling points.
* Organise work to meet deadlines for completion, including the re-balance of workload to fit changing priorities.
* Maintain good working relationships across the business from which the bid project team is derived.
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer literacy with a good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Organised and be able to prioritise workload whilst working to tight deadlines
* 26 days annual leave across all levels plus 8 bank holidays
* Mega-projects throughout the UK and internationally
* Company funded professional memberships.
* Employee Assistance Plan
* High street discount scheme
* Contributory Pension
* Company sick pay scheme
* Mental Health Wellbeing app
* Life assurance scheme
* Specsavers discount scheme
Irlam, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000