Morson Projects are a reputable multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with over 40 years’ experience across the UK and overseas. Our highly qualified engineering teams deliver capability and experience across numerous engineering disciplines, enabling the provision of complete end-to-end project management, design and delivery services to our valued long-term client partnerships. We support our clients across five key sectors: Aerospace & Defence; Nuclear; Power & Renewable Energy; Industrial & Process and Infrastructure & Transportation.
The Graduate Stress Engineer will be an integral part of the team, working to support Engineers on a range of projects within our Design and Stress teams. This role would be a great opportunity for a fresh grad or someone with degree and some work experience, looking to kick start their career with a forward thinking organisation.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the development of new products and modifications
* Inputting on projects from initial concept stage through to manufacture
* Using Pastran and Nastran for a range of stress work
* Working closely with the CAD Design teams
* Meeting project design release targets and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* A degree in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering
* Proficient with Analysis packages specifically Nastran and Pastran
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Industry placement or work experience would be advantageous.
* Due to the nature of the projects worked on – the ability to be security vetted to UK SC level is mandatory.
* 26 days annual leave across all levels plus 8 bank holidays
* Mega-projects throughout the UK and internationally
* Company funded professional memberships.
* Employee Assistance Plan
* High street discount scheme
* Contributory Pension
* Company sick pay scheme
* Mental Health Wellbeing app
* Life assurance scheme
* Specsavers discount scheme
Irlam, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000