A National Organisation is seeking Graduate Telecommunications CAD Technicians to join their growing business and work on some new age projects. In return, the company offers a competitive benefits package including Work from Home and structured growth programmes.
The successful Graduate CAD Technician will be responsible for delivering high quality designs for telecommunications sites and will be given the opportunity to develop into more senior positions within Design and/or Project Management
You will be offered the flexibility of working remotely, from home or at their office in Manchester
Expect to be part of a friendly environment and as part of a long-standing design team that delivers successfully to busy projects.
As a Graduate CAD Technician, your work will see you utilising all available CAD tools in order to produce high quality technical and structural drawing documentation for some exciting projects.
Drawing documentation produced by the CAD Technician will relate to project specific requirements mainly consisting of general arrangement drawings and detailed structural, civil, electrical and mechanical.
What you can expect to learn….
CAD Technician Responsibilities:
* Creation of Planning, Detailed Design and As-built drawings to the company and client specifications and standards using AutoCAD
* Utilise all available CAD tools such as templates, CAD blocks, customised routines etc. to maintain high volume work output
* Organise, plan and prioritise workload for completion with other CAD Technicians and within deadlines and forecasts.
* Provide assistance to other CAD Technicians, Lead and Design Engineers when creating design solutions
* Responsible for checking your own drawings for content and accuracy ensuring both internal & client quality standards & design specifications are met
* Assist in the maintenance and updating of the company Design Standard Drawing Library
* Collaborating with other CAD Technicians
* Creation of photomontages & other design-related documentation as required
* Work with and update databases and client systems ensuring all work & milestone dates are captured
* Generate practical ideas to cut down the drafting time, increase the quality of drafting, evolving or simplifying currently used processes or implementing new etc.
CAD Technician Requirements:
* Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferably)
* Experience using CAD (some experience as a CAD Technician desirable)
* Flexible & professional approach to work
* Strong communication skills – both verbal & written
* Strong analytical skills & well-developed problem solving
* Sound IT
Offerd Salary0- £15,000