Location: Flexible; Any UK location: London, Manchester, Knutsford, Oxford, Brighton
About the role
This is a brand-new role that will involve establishing a global resource management team. As the global resource management director, you will work across all business units within Fishawack Health, inclusive of commercial, consulting, and medical and have oversight across resourcing planners/managers for all units. You will act as the strategic resourcing lead alongside capability and business unit leads. You will be instrumental in optimizing the utilization of our global workforce. You will oversee strategic resource management across all offices and will contribute to Fishawack Health needs such as integration efforts, cultural stewardship and global teamwork. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).
What you'll do
* Lead the development of a robust operational internal processes and to be able to effectively manage the interface between resource management and the rest of the business
* Work with operations leadership to collaborate on resource sharing and identify gaps, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure optimal staff mix of talent to deliver our client work plans
* Ensure the resource management team is constantly evolving to meet client needs and business opportunities
* Be able to effectively communicate the organisational design and structure of the department to internal clients
* Collaborate with client service and project management teams to understand business from a scope and workflow perspective
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Ideally 5-7+ years of progressive resource management experience
* Proficient financial management skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to build integrity and trust with internal partners
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits
M3, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000