Job Title: Teacher of Geography
Salary/ Rate: £105 – £145 per day
Location: Greater Manchester
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you a Teacher of Geography, able to teach from KS3-KS4?
MILK Education are working a large Secondary school in North Manchester who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Geography for a September start. The school is a large school with a very positive reputation across the area.
You will be working across Key stages 3, 4 delivering Geography and you may be required to cover other subjects within Humanities when required.
The role is open for NQT's as well, so please feel free to apply if you are looking to secure your induction.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to k or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant, (phone number removed)
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 05/02/2023 Full Time